Before setting out I made two further Go Go Gu (GGG) formulations to test. The first was the original, heated gently to drive off some water and the second was one mashed banana plus 12g Whole Earth crunchy peanut butter. I also tried an experimental delivery system (sounds flash huh!) consisting of a disposable piping bag with a small hole snipped off the narrow end and sealed with sellotape and folded and clipped at the wide end. My findings if anyone's interested are as follows:
- GGG #1 heated almost fits in one medium GoToob, but not quite - more work needed
- GGG #1 heated requires more chewing though drawing breath whilst eating is easier and less likely to dribble over oneself
- GGG #2 is really tasty!
- GGG #2 has greater quantity and took nearly a mile to get down
- GGG #2 needs smooth peanut butter. Chewing nuts while going along feels like a choking hazard!
- The piping bag delivery was awesome though didn't feel terribly robust